Time for a Bath - Robin Page;Steve Jenkins
I'm a HUGE Steve Jenkins fan - we own quite a few of his books (Actual Size, Prehistoric Actual Size, etc.) and repeatedly check out those we don't own (Never Smile at a Monkey, Down, Down, Down, etc.) from the library. He does a great job of combining animal facts with fun. So, of course, I was thrilled to discover that he has released three new books Time to Eat, [b:Time to Sleep|10201508|Time to Sleep|Steve Jenkins|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51IOuI68g7L._SL75_.jpg|15100800] and this one - Time for a Bath. It seems to me that this 'series' was created with a younger audience in mind - the text is more succinct and the format more diminutive than his previous books. Whether that was the idea or not - it works for me. The gist here is that we learn how various animals around the world bathe themselves. Some aren't so surprising - long dips in a lake or river. Some a tad more strange - bathing in dust. And some are truly bizarre - oily saliva foot baths. Blargh! Can't wait to read the other two in the series!