Scary Stories Treasury - Alvin Schwartz
I can't really give this an official rating yet as we haven't even come close to reading all of the stories in the collection, but I can say that this has provided our family with immense enjoyment this Halloween season. I plan to make this book an October family tradition.

The 'Treasury' includes three volumes - Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, More Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, and [b:Scary Stories 3: More Tales to Chill Your Bones|584460|Scary Stories Treasury; Three Books to Chill Your Bones Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark/ More Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark/ Scary Stories 3 More Tales to Chill Your Bones|Alvin Schwartz|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BQFwUgj1L._SL75_.jpg|571313].

Like most short story collections the stories can be hit or miss, but the majority (so far) have been hits = quite scary! This book really requires an engaged and theatrical reader - which I personally take pride in being ;-)

*Also book lovers should be aware that this is a frequently banned and challenged book - making it even more delightful!